Looking for a watch manufacturer or wholesale? Need custom watches?
Contact us now!
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Hand Watches
Hand watches are often referred to as a wristwatch, is the most important timekeeping device. hand watch has two meanings. The first meaning is that there are two ways of displaying the time on a wristwatch (analog and digital display). Analog timepiece means that the watch is equipped with hands, which generally have 3 hands (hour, minute and second hand).The second meaning is that most watches are worn on the wrist except for the ring watch and pocket watch.People who own watches use them every day. That being the case, how does it benefit you? If you like watches then you need learn about hand watch for men and women.
In that regard, hand watch plays a fundamental role. They are one of the best accessories for both men and women. If you wish to find out more about the reasons to wear timepieces, then you’ll find them later on this topic. For now, you need to learn about the parts of the device that govern its functionality and efficacy.
Are you aware of the gemstone that sits on the crown of the watch with second hand that you have been exploring? It could be a cabochon or something else. You may not know what it is, but you can probably describe the crown itself.
After all, you won’t have to visit a watch manufacturer and say that the small knob on the side of your wristwatch is causing problems. This knob is the crown. Knowing little things like these will prevent you from facing an embarrassing situation. Besides, most people believe that a watch fanatic is a learned person. If you can describe every part of a wrist watch thoroughly, then everyone will take you for a knowledgeable individual.
- The bezel:The bezel is the ring that surrounds the watch face of the wrist watch. It can be minimalistic in terms of design or elaborately decorated like diamond studded bezel. Some products also possess functional bezels, such as a diving watch,tachymeter. You can rotate the bezel on a timepiece suitable for underwater activities. The purpose of this component is to hold the watch crystal in place.
- The case:It’s the housing of the hand watch. Watch manufacturers use different materials to manufacture the case, such as stainless steel, ceramic, or plastic, while costlier pieces utilize platinum, gold, silver, or rhodium. Watch cases are available in many shapes such as round, square, oval, tonneau and rectangular.This component performs the same function as the skin of your body. It holds all the contents like the watch movement inside the watch in their place and protect them from normal wear and tear as well as the elements.
- The hand:The watch hand tell you the time. Everyone who knows how to read a hand watch, can identify the hands if not anything else. They point to the hour markers and minute hand to indicate the time.Most of the watch are just with hour hand,second hand and second hand.If the watch function is chronograph,the watch will be sub dial second hand(5 or 6 watch hand).
If the watch function is GMT,then the watch is with 4 watch hand(GMT hand).
- The crown:The crown is the knob that you use to set the time. Different hand watches possess different functionalities. These timepieces allow you to adjust those extra features by operating the crown. In mechanical watches, for instance, you can use it to rotate the mainspring. It’s the nerve center of the device that lets you control almost everything. You can use to make adjustments whenever you feel that something isn’t working appropriately.
- The crystal:It’s the visible portion on the face of the watch that protects the dial, hands, and everything else inside. All hand watches brands use materials, such as plastic, mineral glass, or crystal sapphire, for producing the crystal. You can compare the crystal of the timepiece to the window of your house. It protects the interiors, but it doesn’t affect your vision. That’s why you get to see everything inside.
- The dial:It’s that part of a watch that displays the time. If it’s a digital wrist watch, then you’ll see numbers on display screen. On analog timepieces, the dial consists of the hour markers and minute marker. Watch dial parts are dial body,hour marker,minute marker and sub dial.Sub dial is only a small dial installed into the main dial. It serves secondary functions, such as displaying the seconds or a chronograph. Just like the pusher, the sub-dial is an extra feature.
- The pusher:The pusher, also called the push-piece or button, is quite similar to the crown. It’s another button installed on the side of the timepiece that controls other specialties and functions of the device, such as the date,chronograph. While the crown is comparable to the primary temperature adjuster on your thermostat, the pusher is more like the additional buttons that you use to set specific temperature schedules. This extra button lets you dictate the added features that your watch boasts of.
- The lugs:These are the little metal pieces that connect the watch case to the straps. It’s very much like the lug nuts that keep the tires of your car attached to the axles.
- The sub-dial:It’s only a small dial installed into the main dial. It serves secondary functions, such as displaying the seconds or a chronograph. Just like the pusher, the sub-dial is an extra feature.
- The movement:Explaining the nitty-gritty of the movement would be tricky. Nevertheless, the word describes the entire interior part of the watch. It’s the engine of the device that moves the hands and power any complication such as chronograph,dual time,Calender,GMT.
Buying a quality hand watch
Purchasing a high-quality timepiece isn’t easy. The task incorporates more than browsing different hand watch brands and picking something that catches your eye. If you continue reading, then you will find out how to do it.
- Learn about watch styles:If you want to make a practical and sensible hand watch purchase, then you have to learn more about the device. An entire industry exists that specializes in horology, the science of manufacturing watches. Watch Manufacturers spent centuries honing their craft to come up with complicated pieces of mechanism. Some timepieces can even outlive the wearer. You will find enough information on the web in the form of blogs, articles, inforgraphics, and forums created by timepiece fanatics. By utilizing those resources, you will gain enough information on wristwatches.
- The real value:As already mentioned earlier, the brand of hand watches isn’t the only dictating factor in selecting a product. You have to contemplate the ultimate value of the device to be able to appreciate it. For that purpose, your feelings associated with the item and the frequency of use will be the most significant points of concern. The price isn’t the most crucial thing. You can ascertain your budget beforehand, but it’s always wise to spend more on a high-quality hand watches brand . Even the priciest wristwatch will lose its value if you don’t wear it.
- Buyer protection:One should always take extra precautions while purchasing hand watches online. Always check the reputation of the dealer and the company before making a decision. If you choose a relatively new brand, then make sure that they have testimonials from clients as well as a credible social media presence. The presence of these two things tells you whether they are engaging their customers and answering their queries or not.
- The economies:hand watches belong to different grades like 他the difference between Swiss made,Swiss movement and Swiss part watch movement difference. These grades can differ in terms of craftsmanship, quality of the watch case materials used, and the amount of labor involved. For example,the high quality case material can be 316L,904L and titanum steel.and the affordable caes material can be 304 stainless steel or alloy material. Consumer products are fashionable enough to go with almost any outfit. Then again, one must be wary of the fact that the wristwatch may stop working when the battery runs out. Brand and enthusiast mechanical watches are the products that you can buy if you have enough money to spend. Because the mechanical watch can work without batteries.This particular range presents you with an incredible variety of quality levels. Luxury watches, as you can understand, are purely expensive. Some of the best brands manufacture them. If you’re going to purchase a product belonging to this range, then you have to hone your wristwatch knowledge. Otherwise, you may even end up wasting your money. Finally, ultra-luxury watches are the ones that even celebrities think twice before purchasing. Manufacturers combine gold, platinum, or other precious metals with diamonds and other gemstones. These exclusive pieces boast of exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional quality.
- Enjoyment above everything else:Indeed, it’s the factor that determines whether you’re happy with your purchase or not. If you are, then you won’t let go of your timepiece no matter what happens. Some people hate ultra-luxury watches after buying them regardless of the reason. Also, it’s better to buy a hand watch yourself. You can ask others to help you, but you mustn’t pick something they choose on your behalf.
The information provided here should be enough to whet your interests. If it did, then you shouldn’t hesitate to spend money on a high-quality hand watch. You should also follow the guidelines mentioned here to avoid getting ripped off if you are want to start own watch brand.Besides you need find a reliable watch factory to work with you to get perfect hand watch.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have professional designer team to assist you to create your own watch brand or design.
And our top-watch designer can ensure only the highest-quality output.
The watch can be delivered by DHL,Fedex and so on .Sea,train and plain are also available.
Yes,we are a professional watch manufacturer about 10 years. The OEM and ODM order are acceptable.
For stainless steel watch,the warranty is about 2 years caused by manufacturing.
For alloy watch,the warranty is 1 year warranty.
Please contact us if you have more special request.
For stainless steel watch,if the case is in stock,the mass production time is about 30~35 days.
If the case is out of the stock,the mass production time is 45~60 days.
For alloy watch,the mass production time is about 40 days.
For Silicone watch,the mass production time is about 40 days.
Customer will need pay for the watch mold if you have a custom design.And the mold belong to the customer.
Watch sample mold can be used for sample and mass production watch making.There is no need to pay for a mass production mold.
You can have your logo on back of case,buckle,dial and crown.
If you have special request,please contact us.
30% deposit and 70% before shipment.
If we have a long-term business cooperation,then more flexible payment terms are acceptable.
We can provide box,manual,and warranty card.
In additional,we also offer watch cloth for the customer to clean the watches.
And the watch tool can be offer to help the customer to adjust the band length.
Some box MOQ without logo can be 50pcs.